For most individuals, your employment is the most important business relationship in your life and critical to the foundation of your finances. When you have problems on the job, our attorneys at Savo, Schalk, Gillespie, O'Grodnick & Fisher are here to help address your needs. We are one of the few law firms in Central Jersey who specialize in representing employees in labor and employment claims. From matters as simple as contract negotiations and complex as discrimination trials, our team is ready to assist you and protect your employment rights.
We are qualified to handle the following types of employment matters:
- Wrongful Discharge
- Sexual Harassment
- Discrimination - Age, Race, Sex, Disability, Pregnancy, Sexual Orientation, Marital Status
- Severance Negotiations
- Whistleblowing Claims - CEPA
- Retaliation Claims
- Leaves of Absence - Family Leave, Medical Leave, Disability Leave
- Executive Negotiations
- Minority Shareholder Actions
- Restrictive Covenants and Non-Compete Agreements
- Reasonable Accommodation
- Failure to Hire / Failure to Promote
- Wage and Hour Disputes
- Employee Benefits
- ERISA Claims
- Workers Compensation
Demonstrating our commitment to the litigation of employee claims, the chair of our department is a member of the American Trial Lawyers Association of New Jersey and the National Employment Lawyers Association of New Jersey.
Please call us today at 908-526-0707 or contact us online for a free consultation to discuss your matter.